Monday, October 02, 2006

I thought this was pretty spiffy

Can You Read This......
Olny srmat poelpe can. cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod
aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,
it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a
wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist
and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed
it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid
deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling
was ipmorantt!

5 comments:

Meow (aka Connie) said...

When you read something like this paragraph, it makes you realise how little of a word we actually see !! Even my 12 year old daughter had no problems reading this. My hubby ... well, that's another story !!! I guess that's why when we physically spell-check documents (not leave it up to the computer) it is so easy to miss typos !!
Hope your week is going well.
Take care, Meow^o^

~jack~ said...

"Only SMART people can" ... so it says.

LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Deos tihs maen I am samrt? My mom awlyas siad I was sutipd! Hmmm...

Anonymous said...

whoa! neat :)

Anonymous said...

petrty aswmeoe Jcak! I tnihk I msut be sramt too!