Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Birthday Jill

It's your Birthday .. Oh yeah! ... It's your Birthday ...

Today is Jill's Birthday , she is my oldest sister and I suppose because of our age difference I didn't get the chance to REALLY know her until we were teenagers, Then we spent a lot of time together and grew very close very quickly ... for as long as I can remember, I have always admired and adored Jill . (as a big sister) She has always been protective of me and looked after me (and she still does) The greatest thing about our relationship is that we have ALWAYS had love and compassion towards each other . I honestly can't recall ever arguing or fighting with Jill , although I'm sure we must have at some time in our lives but I sure can't think of any anger between us .
She was a professional in the Beauty Biz. ... I remember one Thanksgiving, sitting across the table from Jill , being "taken" by her beauty and feeling that my sister must be the most beautiful woman in the world ... she seemed to glow like an angel ... and you know, I think she just might be an angel ... My angel

I love you Jill , Thank you for watching over me .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Do you suppose it is possible for one guardian angel to be watching over his/her guardian angel? Because if ever there was a guardian angel watching over me, it was you.
Argueing? I can't recall you ever argueing with anyone (outloud)! That doesn't mean there isn't a lot of shouting going on inside your head though! Always our little "Happy Jack"!
I love you too...Jill

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Jill. I've actually had the wonderful opportunity to meet this lovely lady and she is smart and super nice! Hope it was a great bday! Take care, Katie Q

~jack~ said...

I hope you had a fun B-Day Jill ... it sounded like your kids spoiled you a bit.

I think if I raise my voice, it feels like yelling to me ... I've always been quiet, calm, and collected ... and (most of the time) HAPPY !


I LOVE YOU MORE