Thursday, June 02, 2005

Dori and I

Dori has been more than a sister to me , she has been my best friend through out my entire life ... She has helped me make it through the hardest struggles, held my hand in the emergency room on several occasions, held me and comforted me through dark sleepless nights, took care of me at times when I couldn't take care of myself, she has stuck with me and unconditionally loved me when the rest of the world rejected me and unjustly judged me ... Dori is a woman who cares about her friends and family so much that she will sacrifice her own comfort to help others. I am blessed to have her as a sister, As anyone is blessed to have her in their lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And, well, now I'm all choked up and teary eyed at work... Thank you Jack for all the wonderful things you've said about me, but everyone that has had the privilage of knowing you would say that to know you is to love you. I'm so glad to have you as a brother! thank you for making me feel so loved... I cherish the memories we've built over the years and wouldn't trade them for the world... thank you for walking down life's path with me. I love you so much!