Saturday, January 08, 2005

My Friends are Wonderful !!!

I want to thank all my chit-chat friends who have given me such wonderful comments this past week , Nelli, KatieQ, ceSvp, muzza, and lil'spiffy'mama . Your "love" of my drawings means more to me than you can ever know.
These pieces of art are a part of me ... in time i will share more personal ones ... in some weird way, I'm sharing my inner-self with you , the stuff that rolls around in my head until it finally falls out onto the paper. so when it comes out as "wow!" and "beautiful" I recieve that as that my inner-self is beautiful. I am full of happiness (self-esteem-accomplishment) and I feel splendidly spiffy !
thank you thank you thank you ... I am blessed to have such beautiful and wonderful friends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack, In order to have wonderful friends you have to be one. So dear friend what does that tell you? It tells me that in that you are loved because you have loved. You show great respect and kindness to those around you. I for one appreciate that you have shared your artwork and therefore your inner self with us. Your truest and deepest emotions have been shared on here through your art of drawing and also through your nack with words. You are multi talented. What a blessing you are to those around you. It is great to have a friend in you. A place will always be open in my heart for you, my family and I welcome you as our friend (and chef), no baclava please! Thank you, for your special kindness and love, Your friend, Nelli

Anonymous said...

Jack Spratt

Hi Howdy Hey!
Smilin Jack you say!
Cards winning and fun!
That is your very special way!

One day the night was cold
One day the night was long
One day the night was old
The day you came my way!

You are a wonder
You are a friend
You have brought joy
That I hope will never end!

You are the nightly guru
Who looks inside of souls
You care and try to understand
You try to make each one whole!

One day you will understand
You will begin to see
How much you mean to me
So know this, my friend you will always be!!

By: ceSvp

Anonymous said...

Dear Jack,
Thanks in return. We get as much out of knowing you as you get out of us loving you. I would have never dreamed I would meet and develope real relationships with anyone the would mean as much to me as you, cesvp, nelli, muzza and the many more that have joined us over the past year. Love you and rest very much, Katie Q.

~jack~ said...

aaah yes ... We do have a great group of friends. Muzza brings us sunshine throughout the darkest days of winter, Nelli brings us lots of giggles,laughs,and love, ceSvp brings us compassion and harmony, Katie Q brings us intellect,knowlege, and motherly wisdom, Angel brings us angelic love and kindness, lil mama brings us acceptance and understanding, and I bring silliness to remind us not to take the game to seriously
aaah yes ... a magical blend of wondeful people