Monday, January 17, 2005

Happy Birthday !

today is jilly-jill's birhday (also my brother-in-law Mark's) ... Happy Birthday you guys !
I think Mark is 45 yrs old, although he acts 24, We all act like we're still in our 20s. I wonder if we will still be acting like youngsters when we are old and grey ? I hope so !
Depoc Chopra wrote a book called "ageless body, timeless mind", He feels that if we continue to view the world with "childish" eyes we can be happier ... keep asking why? , keep searching for truth , abandon old beliefs that arn't productive. And, as Lindsay says, Play more, Eat more, and Sleep more ! I hope we all live long and happy lives.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your brother in law thanks you very much for taking note of his special 57th Birthday! And also for noticing how young at heart he is. lol Have a super day yourself, we love you so much!

~jack~ said...

holy cow ! He's old enugh to be my Dad ! ... after I thought about it, I thought he acted closer to 25 yrs old rather than 24 (I REALLY wanted to post THAT picture of him ! ... you know the one)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I just realized I put in the wrong age! Mark is actually 47, not 57... I think I was still in shock at the thought that he'll be turning 50 soon, and that I'm only three years behind him! wow, where does the time go?

~jack~ said...

silly sister ... I thought you were just pulling my leg, I will be teasing you about your age soon enugh ... heeheehee