Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Jack !!!

this really is becoming a "Birthday Blog" ... lots of Birthdays this time of year.

Well , time sure flies when you're having fun , I can't belive it has been a year since my last Birthday Pizza ... this summer went by too fast , but I did get out a lot and got a lot of excersise and a good tan !
Now I'm settleing down for winter ... I'll listen to a LOT of music and reminisce of the good ol' days, and play online spades with all my wonderful friends from all corners of the world, and hopefully meet some new ones.

It's time to turn on Led Zeppelin, light some insense, and fill up on Reese's peanut butter cups , but not ruin my appetite for pizza !

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanted to be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday, and looks like you beat me to it! oh well... hope it's a good one, stay in and bake a pie... let me know if I need to go get you one lol I love you Jack spratt

Anonymous said...

I missed it? I suck. Sorry Jack - but Happy Birthday!!!

How was your birthday Pizza?

Anonymous said...

yep and i gotta post my 2 cents :)
Happy Birthday Jack!

Anonymous said...

Birthday Hugs Jack sorry its a little late but you would take hugs anyday :)

~jack~ said...

Thank you ALL for the Birthday wishes... I feel the love !

The Pizza was wonderful (Stageline)
Ben - You wern't late, I was early ... I posted this a little after midnight, but forgot my clock was set at Seattle time (I'm just too lazy to fix it) so ... anyway ... my B-Day was on the 9th.

Thanx for the hugs ANONYMOUS whoever you are ... I'll Take 'em !

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Happy Birthday, Jack ... sorry it's late.
Hope you had a brilliant day.
Take care, Meow

~jack~ said...

Thank you Jon, Meeoow, and Angel

I had a better day than I had expected ... I sat in a coffee shop drinking espresso and eating yummy cookies and downloaded some music for my ever-growing collection ... Recieved David Garza "This Euphoria" in the mail, I had forgotten how much I love that CD, And my evening was quiet BUT my Sister and Mom both called and sang to me !!!