Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I'm almost finished moving

I only have one more truck-load of stuff to move .. I'll get it tomorrow ... It has been a busy busy week and Dori wrenched her back trying to lift my trunk full of cassette tapes (sorry sis) I must say My Sisters are terrific ! They spent all weekend helping me move and helped get my new place put together... I am very grateful to have them in my life

Well ... I love the new place ! ... I love it ! I love it ! I love it !
I was tempted to call Katie Q right away and ask her to drive up and see it hehe .. So, I was at the Wal*mart the other day, with my sister Dori, and she pointed out some yummy peanutbutter cream cookies (generic brand) that were on sale and suggested I might like to get some ... I explained to her that I can't get those anymore ... "Why?" she asked ... Well, because I'm not "trailer trash" anymore ! ... LMAO! (I got them anyway) . BUT ! I got some WONDER BREAD and STARBUCKS coffee too !
the combination of Starbucks espresso and "gateway of India" incense makes my new place smell like Butterfly Herbs Coffee house ... Mmmm... Yummmmy !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And Katie Q says, Jack didnt call her cuz he knew she would jump in the car and come :)