Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Boy! oh Boy!
I haven't posted anything in a long time ... Don't worry , I'm OK. Just busy,busy,busy
I did have a fairly good Holiday season, although it hasn't felt like Christmas in Montana at all !
We haven't had any snow to speek of (I think Denver is stealing it all from us) It rained all Christmas weekend and I was feeling so gloomy that I didn't even play my Christmas Music (I have over 20 Christmas CDS) But I did watch "The Snow Queen" directed by Julian Gibbs version and that was fantastic !
Anyway ... We are planning on having a cookie baking day Saturday to finish the Holidays and to make sure I have enugh goodies to munch on for the next few months, then maybe I can settle in for my winter hibernation and wait for Spring.
There are a couple more "happenings" going on , but I hate to count my chickens before they hatch ... so I'll wait ... well... one thing ... I'll be broadcating (internet radio) through Shoutcast and Jet Audio soon ... probably starting next week. I'll post a blog for more info. next week

2 comments:

Diana Joy said...

Hey Dude!
We sure do have the snow!!!! And now I wish it would stop!!!! It snowed so much today that it took me 2 hours to get to work. They keep saying we are in for another snow storm at the end of next week. So, how's it going in MY home town of Missoula? The pictures make me homesick :( I hope to go back up there next summer.....
Let's keep in touch? I am desperate to hear the Missoula daily news:)
Talk later....
Diana Joy

Queen on the run said...

Hi Jack, actually I found you on myspace. I decided to come check out your blog. Very interesting. My daughter who is 12 is also an artist. We will be moving to Missoula soon. I was just wondering if you give art lessons or share your knowledge with kids in any way? I also have a blog, you can check me out there or at myspace. I requested to be your friend there.
ofcheeriosandqueens.blogspot.com