Sunday, August 06, 2006

Here are a few pictures

These are a few pictures that I was going to post last month in honor of my Niece's Birthday (Meaghan) ... so ... I'm a little late but I still wanted everyone to see how adorable she was (and still is) although, I don't have any recent photos scanned at the moment, you'll have to take my word for it that she grew up to be a beautiful young lady (I'll post more pictures in the future)

I'm still playing in the sunny sunshiney days and making the most of the (too short) summer season ... I'll try to blog more often and share some of my days with you.

Have a swell day ... and a pleasent tomorrow!

6 comments:

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Some great drawings, and some great photos. Love how kids are always so photogenic. Hope Meaghan had a great birthday.
Take care, meow

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Jack, I was just wondering, did the postcard from me ever arrive ???? If not, it must be lost. I'll send you another ... please let me know.
Take care, Meow

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hey, Jack. Just dropping by to say hi. You haven't been around much lately ... guess you are busy doing your art !?!? Hope all is well. Have a great week. take care, Meow

~jack~ said...

THANK YOU
my two fans ... LOL ... sorry I haven't been keeping my blog up to date ... I've been out playing in the sun, making the most of the last days of summer.
I'll be more (blog) active in the winter

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Hello .... just me again. I posted another postcard yesterday (Friday 8th) ... hope this one arrives !!! Please let me know when it does.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Take care, Meow

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Jack, where are you ????? I'm back from my holidays, just wanted to say HI. Hope you are well. Take care, Meow