Saturday, June 03, 2006

Baby Book Pictures

I got ahold of Dori's BabyBook , so I'm posting some cute pictures of her from the 60s ... She was a great big sister (when she stayed away from the Red Dye #2) She loved to play "school teacher" and I was her favorite student , because of that early learning, I was the only child to ever achive 100% on the assesment test at the end of kindergarden (in our city) She also taught me compassion and unconditional love ... and the value of Family staying close through all the trying times ... I LOVE YOU DORI !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jack,
Thank you for all the nice things you said about me! I think you're wonderful too! You make me proud :-) I love you so much and am so glad to have you as my baby brother! I would say more, but am having problems seeing the print through my tears of joy...