Thursday, May 11, 2006

a week has passed

Sorry , I've been slacking again
I've been out enjoying the beautiful springtime weather (I got a sunburn!) and I re-discovered Bernice's Bakery , they have the best caramel nut cinnamon rolls, I haven't been there since the 80s and I had forgotten just how yummy their goodies are . The Downtown Bakery had a fire that burned up their kitchen so I am missing out on the apple coffee cakes (truely amazing cakes) that are usaully sold at the Farmer's Market , but I have been told that they will be back in business... someday.
Last weekend , at the Farmer's Market, I met a local publisher who is interested in putting something together for me (to get my artwork distributed around the country) I haven't decided on what to do yet , either post-cards or some kind of hippy coloring book or a dark zine of images or maybe all of the above ... either way , I want to keep it affordable to the lower class people (other starving artists) so this wont be anything fancy , but it will give me some exposure.
I'll be putting up some more pictures in the next day or two ... when I find the time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't Bernice's used to have a little brick shop right across the street from the old Rockin Rudy's on 3rd? I used to go to that place all the time and get cinammon sticks and cheese foccacia... Yummers.

I just hope this publisher isn't shady, we gotta make sure our Jack doesn't get hosed, but I would like to walk into a shop here and Ohio and see some Spratt postcards. =)