Friday, April 21, 2006

the Raven Cafe'

Now that it has stopped snowing I plan on getting out more , Awaken from my winter hibernation ... the Raven Cafe' is one of my favorite places to hang out and they have the best coconut macaroons in the world ! (they will be happy to mail some to you if you ask nicely)
Recently they have added (more) live music to the menu of events , which means I'll be hanging out there more than ever , If you're in Missoula, stop by and say "hi"
  • you can take a tour here !
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I see the good tobacco shop is still there. Didn't this use to be the cruddy mexican restaraunt nobody ever went too, ever? I see it is right next to the masonic temple!!! Maybe you will run into my Mom on a trip there someday. Tell her hi!!!

    I need to give you an update on that too... Again, I suck...

    ~jack~ said...

    I think the cruddy mexican restaraunt that nobody ever went to was down on the corner, on the other side of the good tobacco shop where I buy my India hand-rolled cigarettes made in child-labor factories ... see, I suck too